(PSALMS 4:3) (NIV)
Know that the Lord has set apart the godly for himself; the Lord will hear when I call to him.
(PSALMS 5:1-3 NIV)
(1) Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my sighing. (2) Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray. (3) In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
(PSALMS 9:10) (NIV)
Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.
(PSALMS 19:14) (NIV)
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
(PSALMS 34:15) (NIV)
The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry;
(PSALMS 34:17-18 NIV)
(17) The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. (18) The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
(PSALMS 62:8) (NIV)
Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
(PSALMS 145:17-19 NIV)
(17) The Lord is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made. (18) The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. (19) He fulfils the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.
(JEREMIAH 29:12-13 NIV)
(12) Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. (13) You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
(LAMENTATIONS 3:22-23 NIV)
(22) Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. (23) They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
(MATTHEW 7:7-8 NIV)
(7) "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. (8) For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
(LUKE 11:13) (NIV)
If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"
(PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7 NIV)
(6) Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (7) And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
(HEBREWS 4:15-16 NIV)
(15) For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathise with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are - yet was without sin. (16) Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
(1JOHN 5:14-15 NIV)
(14) This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. (15) And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him.