(PSALMS 1:1) (NIV)
Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers.
(PSALMS 18:30-31 NIV)
(30) As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him. (31) For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God?
(PSALMS 19:7-11 NIV)
(7) The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul. The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. (8) The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes. (9) The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the Lord are sure and altogether righteous. (10) They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb. (11) By them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward.
(PSALMS 86:11) (NIV)
Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
(PSALMS 119:7-8 NIV)
(7) I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws. (8) I will obey your decrees; do not utterly forsake me.
(PSALMS 119:12,14,16 NIV)
(12) Praise be to you, O Lord; teach me your decrees. (14) I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. (16) I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word.
(PSALMS 119:34-37 NIV)
(34) Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart. (35) Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight. (36) Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain. (37) Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word.
(PROVERBS 30:5 (NIV)
"Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
(MATTHEW 5:18 (NIV)
I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
MATTHEW 24:35 (NIV)
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
HEBREWS 4:12 (NIV)
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double‑edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.