(PSALMS 7:17) (NIV)
(17) I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.
(PSALMS 9:1-2 NIV)
(1) I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. (2) I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
(PSALMS 13:6) (NIV)
I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me.
(PSALMS 30:4) (NIV)
Sing to the Lord, you saints of his; praise his holy name.
(PSALMS 35:28) (NIV)
My tongue will speak of your righteousness and of your praises all day long.
(PSALMS 52:9) (NIV)
I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints.
(PSALMS 57:9-11 NIV)
(9) I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. (10) For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. (11) Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth.
(PSALMS 57:5) (NIV)
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth.
(PSALMS 59:16-17 NIV)
(16) But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. (17) O my Strength, I sing praise to you; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God.
(PSALMS 63:3-5 NIV)
(3) Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. (4) I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. (5) My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you.
(PSALMS 71:14-16 NIV)
(14) But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. (15) My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure. (16) I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, O Sovereign Lord; I will proclaim your righteousness, yours alone.
(PSALMS 89:1-2 NIV)
(1) I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. (2) I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself.